Josh is in Bangladesh again until next week so its up to us to get ready to go home a week from today!
Right before Josh left, this little tough gal got her first "shiner". It looks worse in person I think. She and I were playing on the floor and her confident self didn't think she needed to hang on to something when she was standing and unfortunately or luckily (not sure which would be worse, the floor or my nose) she face planted onto my nose, we both cried it hurt so bad!! I really thought she might have broke my nose, but all is well.
.jpg)
FIRST TOOTH! Finally!! The first week of December we noticed that it was starting to break through and she doesn't let us look at it so I finally caught her making faces and you can kind of see it, its just barely breaking the skin on the right side.
A woman said to me today "Her eyes are so beautiful, what color do you call that?" I said "Blue", and she repeated "Blue".....I watched her amazement and awe at trying to understand what the color "Blue" was by looking at Gretta's eyes and it was like what she was looking at was something never discovered before!
.jpg)
Note to parents everywhere: The votes are in on most popular toy for babies this year! Gretta gives two thumbs up on this plastic water bottle. She loves to look through it and have others look through it at her, or roll it around on the floor and chase it, or gnaw on the top, or bang it on the table. She is entertained by it in so many ways. It's a very practical, versatile toy and also gives you another use for plastic water bottles before recycling! So throw out that Toys 'R Us catalog and go out and get yourself a water bottle.
*Bonus for parents is that it doesn't play annoying music or cost that much!*
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment