Recently a friend (who shall remain nameless) commented that we haven't updated the blog lately and the exact words were...."I mean, how hard is it to slap a couple pictures on there?" Well, truthfully, not that hard. I've just been trying to catch up on pictures after the hard drive incident. So here are a couple from a few weeks back that just didn't make it on here yet and a few new ones as well.
Enjoy!
Around her birthday, Gretta graduated to a straw sippy and is enjoying it immensely! Especially when it sprays her in the face.
Also, she has a "fort" that she likes to go and hide in, behind the chair. She also hides other treasures there.....like the remote.
Playing with mom's purse.
In case you were wondering....our weather here today is supposed to get to 102, dewpoint of 72 and 50% humidity, the low is 84. I think it might be a good day for the pool!






No comments:
Post a Comment