Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Near, far and everywhere in between

Yes, its been awhile. We are FULLY aware, no need to remind us. It has been a hectic summer to put it mildly. The last few weeks we had Tom and Laura's wedding, a week up north with Josh's family, a baptism where we became godparents of Aidan and then Grandma Peg and Petra stayed at our house for the last few days! With Josh traveling during the week I realize how much less time I have to get the blog updated along with keeping up with pictures, laundry, house cleaning and then running after the almost 15-month-old who runs our house! I'm way behind on pretty much all of the above, except running after Gretta of course!

I don't even know where to start with pictures, but since Jeff and Angelie have been without their little girl for a week and a half and they miss her dearly, I thought I better post a couple of her and Gretta. They had an absolute BLAST playing and getting to spend time together.

There are lots of pictures of the last couple weeks so I'll be posting more later of all our fun.

To top it off, I hear Gretta waking up from her nap and now the internet isn't working as I'm trying to post this so all I can say is............I'm TRYING!!



Kissing cousin Petra, it may look like her hand is mauling her face but she is being very "gentle" as we have taught her.


Going for a ride in their hogs.


At the park


Auntie Jessica

No comments: