Well, we've been busy and wanted to post a quick one here before Thanksgiving Day, which there will be pictures from we're sure! We'll be spending it at Josh's parents house.

Unpacking boxes.....

We've been eating many wonderful meals in our dining room!! The table, chairs and hutches are from Josh's Aunt Mary. Painting, doing laundry, settling in....that's what else we've been up to these days. We're feeling more at home every day.


Gretta and Devin hanging out.

Giving Devin a ride.

Before bed.....wearing a sweatshirt. That is the latest funny story of what Gretta has been doing/imitating. Every time I get out a sweatshirt or say I'm going to go get one Gretta goes right to her drawer and gets one too! Even if it means wearing it over her pj's!



Happy Thanksgiving! We'll update with more pictures after tomorrow!

Unpacking boxes.....

We've been eating many wonderful meals in our dining room!! The table, chairs and hutches are from Josh's Aunt Mary. Painting, doing laundry, settling in....that's what else we've been up to these days. We're feeling more at home every day.


Gretta and Devin hanging out.

Giving Devin a ride.

Before bed.....wearing a sweatshirt. That is the latest funny story of what Gretta has been doing/imitating. Every time I get out a sweatshirt or say I'm going to go get one Gretta goes right to her drawer and gets one too! Even if it means wearing it over her pj's!



Happy Thanksgiving! We'll update with more pictures after tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment