Gretta showing us how to hold a baby....so gentle!
Putting baby in the stroller....
Bye-Bye!
As you can tell, she is still making some fashion statements. I asked her this morning did she want the purple or blue shirt and she said purple then started to cry when I put the blue one away, so I asked again, purple or blue? She looks at me with those sweet eyes and the head cocked to one side and answered, "Both?"
We've been trying to transition to a big bed, so she does well for naps, but she is still sleeping in the pack and play at night. She really likes the big bed though! It's fun for bouncing.
.jpg)
In basement finishing news, the fireplace is in!
This is looking at it from the living room into the office/bedroom area.
.jpg)
It is 3-sided so this is overlooking the someday family room.
.jpg)
This is what you see when you first walk in.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment