So is it me or wasn't it just yesterday we were posting about 10 months? Now here we are.....already at 11 months and only 1 month to go until we have a 1-year-old! I have to say this might have been one of the hardest months so far to capture her. She didn't want to sit or stand still or look at me much at all. However, that is probably ok because I guess that really just shows her personality!









1 comment:
Great shots, I like the idea about the date in the pict... Keep forgetting to use it with Lina & Levi!
Glad and sad to see you found the house (sad to see you go so far). When we retire, we'll have to see if we can swing through for a visit.
Glad chemo and the wedding will be over before making the big move.
S&N
Post a Comment