We've been around but not doing anything too crazy or exciting and Josh has been working nights, so life has been a little less than ordinary lately. I've been trying to catch up on pictures too, which I now officially am (YAY!!!) and can breathe easier! Here are some random photos, some from my phone because that was all that was handy at the time...
I love catching the girls being so sisterly!!


The time has come....we'll be needing some folders for school projects!


Maggie's favorite position.....I think its called planking.

Here's when Gretta was still sick...as you can tell by her eyes, but she was having fun writing her name.

and drawing! Lots of reading and drawing when sick.

More cute sisterly stuff!

Maggie got to try out sister's car seat after dropping Gretta off at preschool one day....she LOVED IT!

Had to post all of these because I couldn't choose just one. Oh the many expressions this girl has, she was really hamming it up one day and here are the results!
No comments:
Post a Comment