Thursday, April 5, 2012

4 Years Old!

Here is the video I was trying to post quite a while ago...a little old, but its a great representation of Gretta's (and Maggie's) favorite song, which also plays in Gretta's birthday video! Plus at the end of this one there's a special little performance, so I had to post both videos! Get out the tissues (and probably a snack!)


I really enjoyed doing both the girls' 1 year video so I decided to do one for Gretta this year and I think its something I will have to do for both of them every year (at least until they ban me from doing so) because I really like watching them and seeing how much they grow in a year! Kind of a nice way to celebrate too!


Happy Birthday to our big 4 year old! Gretta, cannot believe its been 4 years since you came into our lives and changed it in so many, many amazing ways!! WE LOVE YOU!

Favorite quotes from her today: 
*When I told her Happy Birthday this morning,"But, I'm not bigger?!" and "My birthday isn't until after supper!" She was promised ice cream after supper, so apparently to her that means her birthday doesn't start until there's ice cream! HaHa!

*When asked what its like to be 4, "I don't FEEL like I am!"

No comments: