Monday, May 21, 2012

Which way to the pool?

I have to admit I have not been doing a great job lately of taking pictures, we've been doing mostly just every day life stuff, guess I haven't felt like documenting that, unless you really want a picture of the laundry?! Anyway, here are a few pics, I'd have to say they are mediocre at best and I'm going to get back to taking real pictures, real soon, i.e. trying a little harder with a real camera and not my phone.....I cringe that I even do that, but its true, I do sometimes, when its the only thing I have with me. Let me know if you can even tell which ones are camera and which are phone, I have a hard time telling the difference myself!

Photobucket 
Nothing better than a snack picnic in the park
Photobucket 
Our first water park of the season! Gretta LOVED it! Maggie not so much, guess nothing compares to the ocean for her!

Photobucket
And our first walk to the pool to actually go to the pool! There's also a park there that we go to often.

Photobucket 
Again, Gretta LOVED it!

Photobucket 
It was a beautiful day!!

Photobucket 
This was as good as I could get of a picture of both of them. That's just how it is sometimes. Keepin' it real for ya.

Photobucket 


Photobucket 
Then maybe, just maybe, by the time we got home it was suppertime and I didn't have a clue what to make so we hopped in the car to go through the drive-through of a well-known eatery. Oh well, doesn't happen that often! We brought it home and sat outside....

Photobucket
and it sure made their day complete! Especially after....

Photobucket
Ending the fabulous day of fun in the sun, by heading to get some pool necessities for next time we go....

Photobucket 
Gonna be a fun summer!!

No comments: