Friday, June 1, 2012

Homing it up

So you may or may not remember I mentioned "house projects" in a post a while ago....well, we haven't really shown a lot of pictures of our new house but there is a serious lack of color on the walls and we all know I can't live with that. I've also been trying to be good about getting some before and after shots....so here we go!

Photobucket
Entryway before.....

Photobucket
And AFTER! Paint and some crafty projects for the walls!
Photobucket

Photobucket
I stitched the little h, wrapped some yarn around an embroidery hoop, put some fabric in the other hoops, printed out "What I love most about my home is who I share it with" quote and a little scrapbook paper in the square white frame. 

Photobucket
As exciting as I find house projects I figured we couldn't do a post without the girls!

Photobucket
Another view of her Barbie battle scars. Yikes, they look worse now!

Photobucket
And some pool time, it was 96 here yesterday!

Photobucket

No comments: