The light...oh beautiful light! Had forgotten that I took these at my parents cabin before we went on our annual Whippoorwill adventure. So had to do a little post with just them. Guess it may take longer than I thought to catch up to real time, but we're not doing too much yet, so don't worry! Ha!









Right when I saw these I was in that moment all over again. That sunlight was so warm and golden and the girls were running and rolling and playing with Josh. I can just hear all the laughter again! That the pictures bring back that memory for me is more than enough! I remember last year in June was when we were just finding out about Josh's diagnosis and we didn't know what lay ahead. What a difference a year makes! He is healthy and happier than ever and so are we!

No comments:
Post a Comment