
Nope, its not Christmas!

We just painted and rearranged! We plan to put up some trim in between the cream and brown to finish it off.

Josh's cousin Erik helped me when he stopped here on his bike tour! SO thankful to have help on this big room! Josh was on little girl duty, which is also a big help!
You can visit his page and stay entertained with his tour! http://www.gofundme.com/erik-on-a-bike

This is our bedroom before....and has been a little bit of a work in progress!


Back in May we painted the peacock blue wall and then got a new bed in June.


And this weekend I finally finished the rest of the walls in a light grey. So happy to be getting rid of all the cream walls in this house! Woohoo!

Then Sunday we went for a little hike to Mount Wanda


I couldn't decide if I liked this tree pic in black & white or color better so I'm showing both!





Maggie was about to walk away....oh well, all pictures can't be perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment