In a faraway land called California, there lived a family who didn't blog for a long time and kind of forgot to take many or any pictures for a long time too....So oops, here are some random, random pictures and a few updates! We haven't been all that busy since Halloween but we had some visitors a couple weeks ago. Our friends Kirk and Melissa who were married this past summer are moving out here! So they were house hunting and stayed with us for a weekend. Other than that....a few house/decorating tweaks, a quick trip to MN for hunting and a baby shower and then just normal life stuff that apparently didn't need much photo documentation, except for a few random moments.

Like this girl who has been on/off interested in the potty. And for those of you who might notice that LOVELY tile in the background....well this is where I've been spending a lot of time and (needless to say) I think some more house tweaking will be happening soon and it will begin with a sledgehammer in this room!
The house tweaking....back hallway before.
Now, painted the same color as the entryway.
The living room/entryway before.
Where we are so far....decided to take down ski pics in other living room as they looked more at home here!
Fireplace wall before
Still a work in progress, but I'm liking it better. The ski pics were too tall/big.
Finally, an event to take pictures of! Tonight there was pj story/music time at our neighborhood clubhouse.
With snacks!
Not the greatest pics, but I felt I really needed to update. So hopefully in the coming week with Thanksgiving coming and Gretta off school we will get out and take some fun pictures to share!
The End.










No comments:
Post a Comment