Alright, here we have another video for you! Thought it was a fun idea (stolen from a dear friend!) to do this since I was not the best at taking pictures this year. Mostly because both of my cameras were acting up so all I used was our point and shoot, and nothing is wrong with that, but I felt like I didn't take as many or pay attention as much to what I was taking. So while some I'm happy with some of the pictures, there are many moments I feel I missed capturing! I guess I was also trying to live in the moment more and not be constantly taking pictures but I definitely am kicking myself now that there weren't a few more. Anyway! Somehow setting the pictures I did take to music makes me feel a little better! I can only imagine next year with 3 little ones! Which, speaking of, we are super excited that we're going to be welcoming a little boy into our family in just a few short months!! Its kind of odd knowing that its a boy since we didn't find out with the girls. It seems like he should be here already since we're used to finding out what baby is when they are born!
No comments:
Post a Comment