Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Nesting and such

 photo Blog2323_zpsd479ddfd.jpg 
So don't think I've mentioned that the girls have been sharing a room since the summer so we won't have to really transition Maggie out of her room for the baby, which is great! However, I needed to nest so we've made some changes to the room! Here's the room before......

 photo Blog2322_zpsb177f2d4.jpg

 photo Blog2328_zpsff40e078.jpg
Here is the cribskirt we used for Gretta......

 photo Blog2329_zpsc9e53ad4.jpg
Add some ribbon and its ready for baby boy!

 photo Blog2330_zpsd1b6f16e.jpg

 photo Blog2324_zps33c8c87b.jpg
Also decided to spruce up our old glider chair.....

 photo Blog2325_zps8eae1c9f.jpg
Its not perfect by any means but looks a little more updated!

 photo Blog2327_zps68dd2de2.jpg
Then I added a fun fabric to these navy curtains. So nesting continues over here and we've painted the room a light green, I'll show more when we get some things hung on the wall!

 photo Blog2331_zps4c212faf.jpg
Off to a new "park" today. Really it was just an outdoor mall with a playground, some statues and ducks. The girls were entranced by the statues however, guess we haven't exposed them to many!

 photo Blog2333_zps5d334f4d.jpg

 photo Blog2332_zps408a7a7a.jpg

 photo Blog2335_zps7e23e58c.jpg
Then they had to show of their gymnastic skills!

 photo Blog2334_zps75c7d892.jpg
Lots of fun! 

No comments: