Tuesday, April 9, 2013

5 Years

 photo Blog2377_zpsbde3afa8.jpg
Here are finally a few pictures of the girls' finished room. We painted and put up some pictures to make it more their room and not just Gretta's room.

 photo Blog2378_zpse3bdf5d7.jpg

 photo Blog2379_zps68d3fe99.jpg

 photo blogga1of1_zps8de00258.jpg
I made the name canvases for their Easter baskets, so we just got those hung!

 photo Blog2381_zpsec50a0b6.jpg

 photo Blog2380_zpsecf70ab2.jpg
Little sprinkler fun! 

 photo Blog2384_zps47cbc175.jpg
And someone turned 5 last week! Shrimp and dumplings were her choice for dinner! You'd think she was older because she did not want attention on her special day. She cried when we sang Happy Birthday and didn't really want any pictures taken....we'll try another day I guess!

 photo Blog2386_zps9c913aa8.jpg
She WAS happy though as long as no one mentioned it was her birthday! Bike streamers and "walkie talkers" were 2 things she had wanted for the big 5 years.

 photo Blog2387_zps119c6544.jpg

 photo Blog2383_zps69fecb48.jpg
Maggie helped make the requested carrot cake!

 photo Blog2385_zps3179e409.jpg

 photo Blog2388_zps76981df5.jpg
I will try to capture this one again, I really just wanted a nice picture of the 3 of us, maybe we'll just try after baby comes out so it really is the 3 of us? We also went to the zoo with a friend of hers from school and should have done some pictures of us all there, but we forgot. Dang pregnancy brain! It was a good time though!

Happy Birthday to our firstborn Gretta! Can't believe we've been blessed with you for 5 whole years!!! We love you SO much!

No comments: