Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Kindergarten

The night before Gretta's first day of kindergarten, the girls and I went out on a date so they could each get a new outfit for their first day of school. (Maggie starts preschool next week!) They didn't want to go separately, so nice to see sister love going strong! So here we were on our way!


Here is Gretta's pick. A lovely grey t-shirt with sparkly rainbow hearts and very fashionable purple skirt with purple pants attached. I will post Maggie's choice when I post about her first day of preschool!

Little Jamba Juice treat....

The day came! Gretta's first day of kindergarten was yesterday and it was a nervous, not-liking-the-attention kind of day. So we didn't get a whole lot for pictures before she was sent off into her classroom, but she was much happier afterwards and today went much smoother. I think all the people and daddy being home to see her off on her first day just gave her too many butterflies in the stomach, she even admitted to us later yesterday that she got a little sick in the bathroom.....but "held it in until she made it there". Good job, poor little gal! She really likes her teacher and is even sharing her day with us when we ask questions!

She allowed this one.....and yes even though we got a new outfit the night before and laid it out, there had to be minor changes on the day of. 

Away she goes!

And the walk home after!




No comments: