Thursday, September 12, 2013

Like, Totally!

Before I reveal some pictures from our 80's prom party last weekend, I bring to you pictures of some work we've done on the front of our house......you may remember what it looked like before:
Nothing wrong with it, just a little blah!

Here's after we stripped the door and started painting the window trim.



The color is New Brick. LOVE!

Gretta must be listening to our other plans.....she drew this picture and even wrote NO by herself to the circles in front! That's one of the things we would like to do, take out the big "crop circles" as I call them and put in a curved sidewalk, maybe add some stone to our pillars and some new plants with some color as well! Long term plans!

And here we are in all our glory....



First night out with a babysitter for all the kids, they had a great time!



And so did we!


We brought the 80's home to share too!

Workin' on his skills....

Do you like Maggie's latest "cheesy" smile? It's in every picture! Haha!

No comments: