Thursday, September 18, 2014

First day of preschool...and other things

Here is Maggie on her first day of preschool! 

We're a couple of weeks into both the girls being at school now and its going great for both of them, they love their teachers, their schools and their new friends/old friends!

Torsten is enjoying the daily walks to school and some alone time with mommy!!

Getting to play with anything he wants! He does get dressed too....I guess these 2 pictures just happened to be in his pj's.

The girls helped me paint the last room in our house that was the cream/yellow color so the guest room is complete now! YAY!

Front landscaping is done!

We LOVE it! Josh, the kids and I picked out plants and then Josh put it all in and it looks fabulous!


We've had some HOT weather here, but its cool at night and starting to cool a little bit during the day, so I proclaimed it is officially fall. :)

No comments: