Gretta really wanted a pet, a cat or fish. So we went with fish. :) She also really wanted to use her own money and buy one for each of her siblings too, so sweet! Since they picked beta fish that can't be put in the same tank though we decided just 2 fish were good enough and everyone could enjoy them.
Meet Sarah
And Rebecca
They've been having lots of fun feeding them and watching them!
This little guy probably has absolutely no clue whats about to come in 6 weeks or so, but he sure is training!
Caught him and Maggie one day all on their own.....so. dang. cute!!!!
The girls have also really been enjoying playing cards lately, especially when little brother is sleeping and can't steal cards.....
So this past weekend I got a little me time! I didn't quite know what to do with myself to tell the truth, it had been a while since I'd had that much time to myself! Josh took the kids camping and they had lots of fun! I sure missed them all, but I enjoyed myself by going to yoga, wandering Target with no agenda or timetable, I also cleaned out the kids' closets and organized clothes without them "helping". It was a nice balance of relaxing and getting some things done. I also got some artwork of the girls hung in their room and a few other tweaks around the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment