Hey September, where'd ya go?! We've been busy! Grandma Peggy came for a visit, we went on a little trip, school days are in full swing, Ms. Zoe is making mischief and keeping me on my toes.....some of the highlights.
Having to stop for rests on our hike in Mammoth Lakes
Then running
Devils Postpile
More rest
Strike a pose
Such fun adventures!
This girl and her music box!
She loves it so and dances and claps.
Hot Havana Nights for our neighborhood progressive party
And some zoo time, Torsten was big enough for rides and absolutely loved it!
Daddy/Maggie nap
Gretta's going through a glasses phase....
Maggie and her tape
Just trying to keep Zoe contained and Torsten felt he should be too.
All hail Queen Zoe
I'm going to just take a little nap just like this.
I solemnly swear I am up to no good.
One leg up is how she rolls in the high chair, tomorrow she turns 10 months...so I'll be back with some more pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment