So yea, I haven't been blogging as much as I'd like. Mostly because we have 4 kids, life is just busy. But I've also put a few more things on my plate than usual this year too. I'm room parent for Gretta's class and I got elected co-president of our neighborhood moms group. So its extra things going on especially right now at the beginning of the school year and beginning of the new year in the moms group. I'm hoping that it will die down soon and we'll get into the regular groove of life and then I can try and get caught up with things on here. As usual I'm also behind on editing pictures and haven't even gotten to the 2nd part of our trip to MN this summer. We also went on a little trip over Labor Day weekend. So pictures, pictures, pictures.
Here are a few random ones:
The girls had a lemonade stand and made a nice little profit!
The baby.
T and his tea cup.
And, it was a certain girls birthday a couple weeks ago and we had lots of fun celebrating 5 for Ms. Maggie! I may go backwards and flashback to the summer trip just to have it in the memory bank.
I surprised her with some balloons after school.
Cherry cake with cherry frosting and 5 candles with 5 cherries and a 5 candle. We got 5 covered.
No comments:
Post a Comment